Home » , , , , , , , , » The Billionaire's Resort: The Complete Story (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

The Billionaire's Resort: The Complete Story (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
Rachel never expected her path to cross handsome billionaire Brice Golden's, but when it does, she's forced to consider just how far she's willing to go with him. Heading off to a private resort, she starts an erotic journey that pushes her limits, and leaves a lasting impression. Once she's had a sample, she wants nothing more than another taste. How far will Brice push her, and what will be the cost? (Total length - 31,000 words) Warning: Adult Content including steamy and delicious things that may leave you catching your breath, and hoping for more. (The complete 3 part series combined in one book!)

PEEK INSIDE:

Look at me pretending I mean anything to him. I'm simply the weekend's distraction, and next week there will be somebody new to pass his time. Now that I'd had a taste of time with Brice, I was itching for more, so I smiled and told him that I'd stay and play a little longer. I'll deal with the fall out later.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and threw my arms over his shoulders. The urge to kiss him was strong, and when he looked into my eyes, I realized I was melting. This is a mistake, I can feel it. His hand came up behind my head, and our lips met. We were connecting not only physically, but there was something going on, a spark that was catching. I saw it in the way he looked at me - or did he look at everyone that way?

Our mouths together, his tongue exploring my own, I felt wanted as his arms held me tight. My hands were playing in his hair, and before I realized what was happening, he dropped his knees and we plummeted under the water! He stood back up laughing, as we were both soaked.

"Hey, no fair, you didn't warn me!" I said, unlatching from him.

Brice pulled me back into his arms, "Don't let go," he said quietly.


View the original article here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer