Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Keira's Wolf Saviors [Pack Law 2] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

Keira's Wolf Saviors [Pack Law 2] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota
because you'll give yourself a headache pounding your head against the wall asking yourself "How could I be so stupid?" Cold medications should not be taken when trying to operate your brain, much less machinery.

I had the bright idea that I would order a few books that the synopsis (synopses?) made sound interesting, just so I'd have something to focus on other than my cold and ended up ordering 8 from different authors before I'd realized what I'd done. Bad part was that I ordered a few from authors I'd read previously and hadn't liked, but decided to give them another chance as even great authors can have a bad book.

In the case of Becca Van, I should have stuck with my first impression. I ordered (and returned) her Set Me Free back in May and thought it had too much gratuitous sex and not enough plot. Unfortunately, Keira's Wolf Saviors, Mate for Three, Werewolf Mates, and Vegetarian Mate are all in the same vein. After erroneously ordering all these books I read the first and browsed the rest just to see if they'd improve, which they did not.

Becca's formula for writing these ménage/shifter books seems to be:

1. All werewolf heroes must be extremely good looking, kind, thrifty, thoughtful, brave, you get the drift.

2. All the heroines must be spunky but very submissive, downtrodden women who allowed themselves to be abused, taken advantage of, etc. and whose inclination at the first sign of trouble is to run first, go to authorities later, if at all, and never trust another man in her life, except for the heroes, for which they can't help themselves.

3.


View the original article here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer