Home » , , , , , , » Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret) (Kindle Edition) newly tagged "erotica"

AppId is over the quota
AppId is over the quota

So they dump Nikki in New Orleans, but annoying as she is, you can't help but worry about her. Then we go to Gabe's home in Texas and meet his dogs, who are totally awesome. I fell in love with Lady and Beau, but they basically took the book from Gabe and Mel. Yes, it made Gabe more human, more lovable...but the dogs were a bigger part of this book than anything else. And I worry about them too, Gabe is gone a lot, they need more love.

The sex...well, we know Olivia Cunning can write sex. I mean, she is at the top of my Books with Hot Sex AND Great Stories list. And with Gabe's inventions, there was some good sex.

"That had been so much more than a typical orgasm. She was going to name it megagasm. Or she would once she remembered how to move her tongue"

There just wasn't much of it! They were too busy with Nikki and the dogs.

That being said, I love Gabe and Mel. I enjoyed watching their relationship develop. I loved learning about Gabe and meeting his family. But the side stories of Nikki and the dogs just took too much away from this story for me.

Likes:

-I love Gabe and Mel together.
-The inventions!
-You can't help but love the dogs (even though there was too much for me).
-I loved Gabe's parents.
-Olivia always writes great sex.
-This was a short full length book rather than a novella like the others in the series.
-The humor.
-The fact that the couple laughed and was silly together.

Dislikes:

-Nikki! I feel sorry for her, but she needs help. Melanie is too soft and lets her take total advantage. Nikki needs more help than Mel can provide.
-As much as I adored the dogs, it seemed to be about them too much.

Rating: 3.5 stars, 4 Heat

Honestly, it kills be to give an Olivia Cunning book less than 4 stars. Especially because I really did enjoy Tell Me. It just wasn't what I have come to expect and love about Olivia's books. I was reading this as a 'bedtime' story (if you know what I mean) and this is definitely not that type of read. Sure, there is great sex, but it is a much smaller portion of her books than usual. And for me, Needy Nikki really took away from the story. IMPORTANT: If you are a dog lover, this will be closer a 5 star read for you. I like dogs, but after my son got bit and got stitches, I prefer the little ones :)

Gabe and Melanie's story continues in book 11, Trust Me. I look forward to reading it, and will still read every single one in The One Night with Sole Regret Series.
Must read before Tell Me: Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret book 1)

Please visit my blog Ana's Attic Book Blog and join my page on Facebook


View the original article here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer