Home » , , , , , » Inspiration from a Chic Home in Holland

Inspiration from a Chic Home in Holland

 

Minimalist, beautiful, white Christmas is by far my favorite type of holiday decorating. From sleek white walls, minimal fuss to gorgeous exposed wood, this home in Nijkerk, Netherlands (a former library!) is absolute perfection. And I love the little pup's Christmas hat, too!


Designer Kim van Rossenberg plays with hard and soft textures throughout her home, and incorporates black and white details here and there. I love her little letters on the spare firewood, and beautifully simplistic Christmas tree.


View more of the feature and home at My Scandinavian Home.


(Image credits: Ernie Enkelaar via My Scandinavian Home)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Entri Populer